Power rankings are silly. We always fight over which team should be in certain spots when, ultimately, it really doesn’t matter. So we made our own silly “pointless rankings” about the things that went on in the league in the past week. This is the first playoff edition of the rankings.
Disagree with these rankings? We already said that these were silly. I put them where I feel they belong.
That was just mean, Blake.
3) Grizz Mascot Putting ‘Blazer Mascot’ Through A Table: This basically describes the Grizzlies’ smackdown on the Blazers. That’s gotta hurt.
4) Playoff Anthony Davis: First, the Pelicans beat the Spurs as Davis had a 31-point game to get New Orleans into the postseason. The national audience now gets to see him and he didn’t disappoint with a 35-point performance. Let’s hope we see more of this.
5) Masai Ujiri As Your Hype Man: For the second year in a row, he led a Raptors rally and let the fans know his thoughts. This time, it was about Paul Pierce and the Washington Wizards.
I hope the Raptors make the playoffs every year as long as Ujiri is the GM. It’s so hilarious and entertaining.
6) James Johnson’s Red Hair: This is my next hairstyle. It looks so awesome when you’re dunking with that.
7) Prank On Nik Stauskas: On one hand, it HAS to be fun doing this to someone’s house.
On the other, this has got to be a pain to clean up. I actually would HATE getting this prank. Please don’t do this to my car or house.
8) Randy Wittman Has Trouble With Clipboard: This dude outcoached Dwane Casey.
9) Regular Season Is Over: I miss Russell Westbrook. I miss Eric Bledsoe. I miss Goran Dragic. I miss Dwyane Wade. I miss the trainwrecks that are the Lakers and the Knicks. But, hey, the playoffs are here so that’s the silver lining.
Blake Griffin pic courtesy of Getty Images.